Scholastic Evaluation consists of Periodic Assessment (PA) and Term End Examination.
Periodic Assessments: comprise of Periodic Test, Notebook Submission & Subject Enrichment).
- There is one periodic test in each term for Class-I to VIII
- There are three periodic tests in an academic session for Class-IX & X
Half yearly Exam. & Annual Exam.:
- There is Half Yearly Exam. at the end of 1st Term and Annual Exam. at the end of 2nd Term for Class-I to VIII.
- There is only Annual Exam. at the end of the academic session for Class-IX.
- There is a Pre-Board Exam. before the commencement of the Board Exam. for Class-X.
Class XI& XII
- There are two Examinations in first term(i.e. Unit Test1 and Half Yearly).
- Similarly Unit Test2 & Annual Examination are conducted in the second term.
- There is a Pre-Board Exam. before the commencement of the Board Exam. for Class-XII.
In addition to the above, the school conducts Weekly / Fortnightly Surprise Tests for Classes IX to XII to assess the preparedness of the students.